Thursday 8 December 2016

Mr Bloom is 'okay' with Tom Hardy appearing on CBeebies bedtime hour.

After today's 'tremor' on the Richter scale caused by news that Tom Hardy was going to do the bedtime hour on CBeebies, Mr Bloom has made a 'brave' statement. 

An hour ago, he spoke on live national television while the TV vegetables were standing behind him, 'I don't mind Tom Hardy presenting the bedtime hour. I really don't.  I'm still Mr Bloom! I've got my new calendar out, and mothers still ask me about my sprouts and parsnip!'

However, there were earlier reports that Mr Bloom was 'sulking' about Tom Hardy's popularity.  The CBeebies producer witnessed a 'mild tantrum' from Bloom soon after he heard the news about Hardy.  'Bloom got his fork stuck in the mud! And I could tell he wanted to throw his rake across the allotment.  The vegetables didn't know what to make of it!


Meanwhile, Tom Hardy made a statement exclusively for The Big Pickle News: 'I am flattered that so many people think I will read a good story. And Mr Bloom needn't worry, he still has a strong fan base. In fact, my nan told me that she wouldn't kick him out of bed! And she's 85!'